Sunday, June 16, 2013

Shreeji Ceramic Sons Celebrating Father's Day

 
 

Today, India and many other parts of the world will celebrate Father’s Day. Observed on the third Sunday of June every year, Father’s Day is the perfect summer celebration for outdoor festivities and family gatherings in honour of our father’s, grandfather’s and paternal figures in our lives.

Shreeji Ceramic, India's leading tiles manufacturer, in continuation with its efforts to bring smiles to people in our own special way. Today, let's celebrate the fathers in your life! Come make a special treat to your father.

We own a family business run by a team of father, uncles, sons and cousins. It might not be easier to run a business with family members but when family businesses work, they possess an inborn competitive edge, no other company can match. When family businesses are best, they align values, vision, strategy, investment and governance to make both family and business activities more professional and mutually supportive. Shreeji Ceramic is the best family businesses turn that understanding into an efficiency that breeds speedier management.

"We have telepathic relationship. We don't waste time. We're absolutely faster." says Haribhai Patel, founder, owner and a head of Shreeji Ceramic group. Whether working with a sibling or a parent or an uncle, we know what inspires, what threatens, what extracts compromise.

We, Shreeji Ceramic Sons are fortunate enough to have support of our father in our life and to guide us and teach us every best thing in the business to give us level best.

 
Pratik Patel, Business Developer and Social-media executive for Shreeji Ceramic since 2010. He says "I never thought of myself running a business not even in my dreams so far but my family is with me and they made me a successful businessman. I have always been proud of my dad and uncle and now I am proud of myself too. I am the youngest entrepreneur in my family business that means a lot to me."

Pravin Patel and Ravi Patel (two young brothers and head of production department) discuss their experience about working with their father and uncle that "We can get things done in shorthand. The family-business structure can be amazingly quick footed. We are thankful to these supportive family around to teach us, correct us and encourage us."

"My father has been my inspiration throughout my life and still I have to learn more and more from him as I have been doing so. I see myself standing next to him and taking all the responsibilities from his shoulder but there are miles to go before I reach." says Jignesh Patel, director cum Chief of Global Market and son of Mr. Haribhai Patel.

Rajesh Patel, director and Marketing Manager would like to share his experience "I would like to thank my family to pick me up and guide me up to walk into the family business. I am fortunate enough to be a part of Shreeji Ceramic, a family running business which always teach me every best thing in the business to deliver my level best."

"I have grown watching them doing their work with ease n enthusiasm. I wondered how they do that but when I entered into the family business they taught me every little thing about business. I am very grateful to my father and my cousins." words from Kalpesh Patel, in charge of Marketing and Accounting Management.

In last, we, Shreeji Ceramic Sons are very blessed and grateful to have such love and guidance from our fathers who have always been with us, supported us and guided us and we are ready to learn more and more each day.

Happy Father's day.

-

Shreeji Ceramic Sons

2 comments:


  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u






    Vitrified Tiles Manufacturer in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    Digital Wall Tiles India

    ReplyDelete