Saturday, December 27, 2014

Best wishes for continued success in 2015 - A message from our head



Dear Colleagues,

As we welcome the New Year 2015 in India, for some reason I feel an even greater sense of anticipation than usual. Let me begin by wishing you all happiness and prosperity in the New Year!

It’s been an eventful 15 years in Ceramic industry. Despite challenges, I thanks to sacrifice and dedication from our employees to enhance our competitiveness, the company added record number of “happy customers” to the list.

I want to thank you, our dealers and suppliers, for your continued trust and support in making this possible and would like to elaborate on key achievements during the past years.

In this continuously harsh business environment, overcoming hurdles and addressing challenges requires the cooperation of our management, labour, dealers and suppliers. We must communicate closely to ensure that our workplaces remain truly safe and strong. These will certainly continue to be my priorities and I am convinced I can count on you to do the same.

2015 is upon us, and possibilities are endless. Wishing you and your families a happy, healthy and successful New Year. Enjoy!

-
Haribhai Patel
Head of Shreeji Ceramic

No comments:

Post a Comment